NATIONAL BRANCH ORGANIZATION FOR ELECTRIC MOBILITY – EVIC
1. PRINCIPLE OF CREATION
EVIC was registered on 25.11.2009g. Sofia City Court, as an organization of cluster type. Industrial Cluster “Electric” was founded by seven Bulgarian companies and is the first in Bulgaria Industrial Association for electric mobility.
By decision of the General Assembly of the organization in March 2014. EVIC is a national professional organization for electric mobility. It brings together its members for industrial, technological and business development, strategic developments, legislative changes, higher and vocational education and training, standardization connection with central and local authorities, and others.
In the organization actively participate and representatives of the scientific and educational community. Honorary member Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.
2. DEPARTURE PLATFORM FOR COOPERATION cluster NETWORK
Create profesionalnosdruzhenie of companies and organizations from various engineering, industrial and non-industrial sectors and branches across the country, including:
• joining forces to create a national charging infrastructure for EVs – BULCHARGE
• Create community and environment models for the electric conversion (converting from ICV in electric) in Bulgaria.
• Creating new industries in order to increase the competitiveness of this industry according to the requirements and pressure from European and world markets;
• cooperate with all authorities to establish rules, norms and standards in this new industry.
• Achieving technological synergy effect through mutual exchange of materials, raw materials, technology and production of accompanying products and services;
• achieving significant performance solar, renewable, hydrogen generation and energy sources in the economy and consumers in the country;
• Cooperate with each other and with all relevant administrative manuals on the topic of improving the educational infrastructure in the country;
• Use common opportunities to improve human resources for scientific and applied research, advertising and promotion of products and services and attracting investment;
3. OBJECTIVES OF EVIC
Sustainable competitiveness of the members of EVIC;
Establishment of National charging infrastructure for EVs – BULCHARGE;
Adapted legislation and regulatory framework for nasalchavane of EVs
Implementation of models of mass urban transport with electric buses;
Industrial investment projects for technological innovation and introduction of innovations to reduce energy intensity of transportnit eshemi;
Developing and offering strategic investors of investment projects to increase energy efficiency and implementation of procedures for alternative energy;
Sustainable conservation and preserved environment according to national and regional priorities and EU requirements;
Implementation of programs and projects to improve working conditions in enterprises – participants in the cluster network;
Improve the system for improving education and training for the needs of branch Electric mobility;
4. MAJOR TRENDS IN THE ACTIVITIES OF EVIC:
The main competitive advantage of EVIC is the ability and capacity to organize and maintain the structure for cooperation and enhancing the competitiveness of participants in the network, namely:
• Business models in the charging infrastructure, transport systems, services, training.
• General trading strategies in foreign markets and improve the capacity to finance investment projects;
• Creating mechanisms for coordination (cooperation) to improve access to international projects;
• Improvement of business, marketing and strengthening the presence of members of potential domestic and international markets.